Rural Development Multi-Family Housing - MINC
 Random images that represent what the USDA MINC offers
  Home Help Contact Us
 Contact Us
 If you are experiencing problems with the MINC application, we now have a one stop number for you to contact. Please contact us at the Centralized Servicing Center(CSC).

Toll Free Number:1-866-600-7984
Hours:Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Standard Time)

Please be prepared to provide the following information:
  • Management Agent Name
  • Management Agent ID
  • Contact Person
  • Phone Number
  • Description of the Specific Problem

We can assist you with:
  • Transmission issues regarding Payments or Tenant Certifications
  • Rental Assistance Checks
  • Navigating through MINC
  • Waivers for Late Fees and Overages
  • Account Status or Delinquencies
  • Accessing or Releasing Project Worksheets (PWS)
  • Correcting Social Security Numbers
  • Problems with eAuth ID's and Passwords

If you have questions about Budget Transmissions, RD Policy or RD-3560 Regulations, please contact your local Servicing Office or State Office.
 Last Modified:      
 MINC Home | Rural Development | | eAuth | Policies and Links
FOIA | Accessibility Statement | Privacy Policy | Non-Discrimination Statement | Information Quality | | White House